Saturday, June 1, 2013

HIlarious Quote Iron Man 3 and more

quote iron man 3

Iron-Man aka Tony Stark is really bad ass at saying cheesy one liners,retorting back in style or trolling anybody.Here in this article i quote iron man 3 lines and some from his previous movies.Have a Laugh Folks ! 

10.
Tony Stark : Nice haircut, suits you.
Brand: Nice watch.
Tony Stark : Yeah, limited edition.
Brandt : Oh, I don't doubt it.

9.
Senator Stern : My priority is to get the Iron Man weapon turned over to the people of the United States of America. 
Tony Stark : Well, you can forget it. I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself, which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution, depending on what state you're in. You can't have it. 
Senator Stern : Look, I'm no expert... 
Tony Stark : In prostitution? You're a senator. Come on.  

quote iron man 3 captain america
8.
Tony Stark : [about Natalie Rushman] Who is she? 
Pepper Potts : She is from legal and she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep ogling her like that. 

7.
Agent Phil Coulson : [Over telephone] Mr Stark, we need to talk. 
Tony Stark : You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message. 
Agent Phil Coulson : This is urgent. 
Tony Stark : Then leave it urgently. 
[Coulson enters
Tony Stark : Security breach. 
Agent Phil Coulson : Mr Stark. 
Pepper Potts : Phil! Come in. 
Tony Stark : Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent.
Pepper Potts : We were celebrating. 
Tony Stark : Which is why... He can't stay.  




quote iron man 3 robert downey jr
6.
Tony Stark : I thought we were having a moment. 
Pepper Potts : I was having 12% of a moment.


5.
Natasha Romanoff : [all arguing in the lab] Are you really that dense? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats. 
Bruce Banner : Captain America is on threat watch? 
Natasha Romanoff : We ALL are! 
Tony Stark : [to Rogers] You're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees? 
Steve Rogers : I swear, Stark, one more wisecrack out of you... 
Tony Stark : Verbal threat! Threatening! I'm being threatened! 



4.
[after hulk roars seeing tony dead, tony regains consciousness]
Tony Stark : [regaining consciousness] What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me. 
Steve Rogers : We won. 
Tony Stark : Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it. 

3.
Pepper Potts : [walking in on Stark's robots trying to get him out of the Iron Man suit] What is going on here?
Tony Stark : Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.

quote iron man 3 thor

2.
Jarvis : Mark 42 inbound. 
[Stark sees the MK42 armor flying toward the battlefield
Tony Stark : I'll be damned. The prodigal son returns. 
[Stark summons Mark 42 to come to him, but it hits a pole and breaks into pieces
Tony Stark : Whatever. 

1.
[Maya notices giant stuffed rabbit Tony had bought for Pepper in iron man 3]
Maya Hansen : Is...is that normal?
Tony Stark : Yes, this is normal!
Pepper Potts : Sadly, that...is very normal.
Tony Stark : It's a big bunny, relax about it!



One of the lines which is not funny but i loved was the last one ! 

Tony Stark : [narrates] You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I am Iron Man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment